Weight Loss Challange Jan 20th - 27th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I see I got my last week ending date wrong. This will be a short start to the new thread. The melatonin & hot choc. are kicking in I hope and I'm finally getting sleepy. My blood sugar and blood pressure both got really low about the time I got home from work last night so I didn't think it was wise to take anything at all for sleep. This has been a night of short naps and periods of wakefulness. If I could just get about 4 hours straight of sleep I'd be ok for the day but dead tired when I get home tonight.

We only had 50 last night at the cafe'. People are getting stir crazy having to stay home so much. Especially those with school age children who are use to being somewhat alone all day. I feel sorry for those have to work and don't have regular child care to depend on when this kind of thing happens and the schools are out for a week at a time. They can't stay home, many are single parents and would lose their jobs plus can't afford to miss work. What is a working parent of young children to do? All the schools within 30 miles or more of us have been closed all last week and may be closed next week too. Lots of roads in the rural areas are still ice covered. I never had to face that, thank GOD, but have known those who did.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 64 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!