Do you know what color I am????

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

My mom was a beautiful black (with a few white markings) Welsh/TB cross 12.1 hands and dad was a Welsh Stallion bigger than mom but not a lot. Dad was a pinto white with medium/dark brown spots. It’s been a long time but I think he may have had some black in his mane and tail. This is a very old picture of me I’m getting pretty old probably about 17 years now. Mom’s parents found this just the other day when they were looking at old pictures of my mom. They haven’t seen me since I was about 3 and they say I was an odd color. Very pretty but odd. This is the best description they can give. I had a black mane and tail. My coat was some kind of really dark brown with a gray tint. It wasn’t really back, brown or gray. Kind of like you mixed all those colors into one. Do you know what color I am????

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
This thread has 66 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!