Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Who's ever gotten lost & thought "wow, if I had one of those GPS navigation thingies, at least I'd know where I'm at... maybe not how to get where I'm going, but at least where I am at... Then I wouldn't have to go in that shady little store on the corner & ask the guy that doesn't understand English words like "where is the interstate?" :)All joking, of course.. but still somewhat true.

Anybody got a GPS? Handheld? hooks up to car? hooks up to laptop pc? Or are ya'll still relying on google maps & hundreds of printouts like I'm doing?

Thinkin' about getting me one of those laptop-pc hookup GPS critters, and wanted some feedback before I get suckered in by one of those irritating little "Best Buy geeks" that think I need to buy everything. :)

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!