Wednesday's Watering Hole

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Bad day. This is my day at the Aquarium. Went to bed last night feeling a little ache got up with nasty cold and aches. No " Here Sharkie, Sharkie" for me. Husband Ric works night shift and was still up when I got up this morning to call Aquarium and let them know I wouldn't be in. He gave me good drugs, we climbed into hot tub and watched sunrise. Had nice talk and bonding time before he went back to bed. Hot tub helped with aches. Just sitting around. Watching Oprah, thinking about new diet and exercise program, looking at seed catalogs planning new flowerbeds, going over finances and planning retirement. Hey, drugs starting to work, diet not to bad just needs a little push. New seed starting bench coming along nicely and getting more and more ideas for propagating plants for spring plant swap, got new seeds in the mail last night from a trade. Will be retired by May finances not looking too bad. Maybe I'll just stop going to work now. Still no "Here Sharkie, Sharkie. But the day is starting to come together. Holly

This message was edited Jan 17, 2007 9:38 AM

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!