Messenger

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Have any of you tried Messenger?

If so how did you like it, How often do you apply it?

What fertilizer did you use with it?

Paul

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Paul I have never used it, but there was a post about it in one of the forums, let me see if I can find it for you...

Connie

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Thanks Connie

Paul

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

your welcome Paul.
I am hoping someone does a co-op for it again, I missed the last one they had... I would like to try it this spring...

Connie

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

I would too.

Eveyone that uses it seems to like it.

Paul

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello again...I tried it when it started showing up on DG...so been awhile...I liked it too...but..it is very expensive..so I would only buy it again..if it were offered in a Co-op....You can not keep it...after you mix it.. Some are like that I know..but at that price..hehehe....Just bought Neems Oil...can not keep that either..so got it down to mixing..with drops..hehehe...Dumb..Brug cuttings...hehehe...I know you gave up on those Paul..hehehehe....anytime you want to start again let me know..hahahaha.....take care all....

Smiles..Diana

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Diana

Hows your rose cutting doing?

Paul

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

I used it and had very good luck....however...could it just be it was a good growing year? I'd buy some again if there was a co-op!!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I understand it works miracles on annuals but I don't grow many of those. I used it on my fuschia plant and on some daylilies and I honestly didn't see much difference.

Edited to add: I did spray it on some new baby heurcheras I received from a co-op and they seemed to do very well. A lot of members potted up their plugs but I just put mine in the ground and they did wonderful.

This message was edited Jan 17, 2007 9:08 AM

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Paul sorry to say I think I have failed ..oh well...learned something.. Did not give up...but..do not think they are going to go anymore...lol....smiles..Diana

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I use it all the time and luv it
I use it on all my seedlings in the spring-tomatoes and daylilies

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.