Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Warm water for the cold horses last night to drink... warm water again in their grain this morning. Poor fella's. I don't think they bargained for cold weather this far south. Couldn't convince Romeo to drink the warm water last night - he was too interested in the extra hay I gave him. Chewie acted uninterested until I walked away. Went back for a peek, and he had consumed half of the bucket.

Too wet to ride, so I think I'm going to TSC tonight to fetch some more moderate-sized buckets so I can more easily carry out warm water. If the weathermen are right, it's going to keep this up most of the week.

Ya'll have a good day.... I'm scheduled to curse at my computer all morning (pre-work for a huge software switchover), and I have an "ergonomic assessment" with a co-worker later. In other words, I get to tell somebody that if they'll keep good posture sitting at their computer, their back & neck won't hurt. Doesn't that sound fun.... hmmmmm.....

This thread has 77 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!