Where are you ordering your garden seed from?

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I buy mine from the local farm store, but I would like to try a few different items this year. Any one have a favorite place for seeds? Veggies and flowers. Burpee?
Thanks,
Teresa

Cochise, AZ(Zone 8b)

Johnny's Selected Seed, Baker Creek Heirloom, Tomato Growers Supply, Wilhite, Peaceful Valley and Territorial.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I haven't received a Johnny' S. Seed catalog yet. I will check out the others.
Thanks

Shenandoah Valley, VA(Zone 6b)

I use primarily Southern Exposure Seed Exchange (their catalog has the best culture info I've found anywhere and I've only had good experiences with them), and also Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, and Sand Hill Preservation Center.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I have Baker Creek's catalog. Thanks for the post I may check into these that are new to me. Southern Exposure sounds interesting to a KY girl.

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

This year, I ordered from Bakers' Creek Heirloom Seed, Seed Savers Exchange, Vermont Bean Seed Co., and Johnny's Selected Seed, Gourmet Seed International -- Harvest Moon, Kitizawa Seed Co. and Y.I. Evergreen Seeds. I often order from Stokes, Territorial seed, Vesey's and Tomato Growers Supply, but haven't yet this year. And there are others but the main ones are listed above.

Alexandria, IN(Zone 6a)

Twilley's, Fedco, Stokes, Willhite, Jung, Burpee, Seeds of Change

Painesville, OH(Zone 5b)

I've had good luck with these companies:
Johnny's Selected Seeds
Lonnie's Bulk Seeds
Swallowtail Garden Seeds
Select Seeds Antique Flowers
John Scheepers Kitchen Garden Seeds (and his bulb site is great too!)
Thompson & Morgan

Tamara

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.