Facial moisturizer

Northern Michigan, MI(Zone 5a)

What is your favorite can't live without face moisturizer ???

I typically have combination skin. Dry patches with oily spots. In the winter my skin all over is very dry. I typically slather on lotions and moisturizers and like to use an Olay bodywash. In the past I've used Nivea creme with success on my face in the winter to really help that dry effect. This winter it doesn't seem to be helping near as much.

When I get out of the shower (I avoid using bath soaps on my face) my face is tight and feels like sand paper. Once I put on the Nivea it is relieving as I no longer feel as if my skin is pulling on my face and it is softer but I'm curious if there is something better out there.

I don't wear makeup. Occasionally I will dab a touch of foundation under my eyes (I'm a stresser and and insomniac so I can get dark circles) . I am menopausal (had a complete hysterectomy..everything yanked years ago !!) and I find that as time goes on my skin isn't what it use to be...lol.

Maybe a honey facial will help.... ?

So inquiring minds want to know what everyone else is using.

~Julie =0)

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!