Sunday's Watering Hole

On the banks of the , VA(Zone 7a)

Ok, Day 2 of the Lesson Marathon...today is actually worse, once I get started I am booked 11-5 straight, with two to squeeze in if I can, somewhere.

And did I mention Paul went to California with Hannah for the weekend? So basically I am depending on my 13 yo to tack everything up and keep the flow going?

Oy.

I just laid out tack for all of them, bearing in mind which kid can use which saddle which fits on which horse which needs this bridle which needs this.....yadda yadda yadda.

And Paul rang me last night to tell me how much fun he was having lying on some pool deck with some chickie waitress bringing him beers?

(Don't misunderstand, I am very happy Paul can have a couple of really nice days off, he deserves it.....but...... hey Devil Dogs, if I come to help you out with your mares will you let me lie around on a hay bale and bring me just one cup of coffee? So I can call Paul and gloat? ; p )

I am going to go hoover off these miserable muddy rat pigs some people would call horses.

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!