Need Advice

Riesel, TX

My parents are 87 and 93. They still live in their original home but we own it. My mother has progressive dementia and constantly hullucinates that there are people in the house stealing from her , etc. She eats very little and has lost alot of weight. She quit taking any medications months ago. My father has CLL and diabetes. He gets around fairly well, but if he falls he calls us to get him up. He still insists on driving. He ignores my mom's condition. They do not bathe nor take care of themselves as they should. I know if I force them out of the house, they will hate me but I am worried about them. I also can't afford keeping the house. By selling it I could be debt free. Any suggestions are appreciated.

This thread has 88 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!