Dumpster diving gone bad ... or is it?

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Ok, in the 'semi-darkness' one evening I came upon a bunch of junk on a curb --- obviously someone was 'kicked' out of a duplex half --- anyway, I saw what appeared to be a HUGE grow light! I thought "oh hot dog!" I cant pass this up! So I hurried home, got the pick up, hauled it into the bed,took it home to the garage & guess what it 'really' was .... its a darn tanning thingy --- I plugged it in, the timer started working but the lights did'nt, so DH said maybe the lights broke when someone tossed it to the curb, so --- I may see about getting a flouresant tube (I know - wrong spelling) and adding it in to see if it will work at all, if not ... back to the curb!
Its kinda of cool, its not a bed but it is on a stand & adjustable for height & the light fixture is adjustable too - you can raise it and or tilt it, and the stand is on rollers for easy moving.

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!