Problem with forum 'General Gardening'

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I clicked on Forum 'General gardening' then 'garden tour' and then on bseddon thread titled 'my garden' then to link which is listed to see bseddon garden [HYPERLINK@davesgarden.com] but instead it brings up Bbrookrd locked diary which is me. Kind of strange. Patti

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

If you go back to that thread, bseddon posted a new link that goes to the correct place. I think what happens is if you go into your diary/journal through the "manage my journal/diary" link, and then copy/paste the link to that, then anyone who clicks on the link will get taken to their own journal/diary. What you need to do I think is go in through the "view other journal/diary" tab, then search for your own journal (as if you were someone else browsing around the site who wanted to view your journal), then if you do the link from there, it will take everyone to your journal. Hope that makes sense!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Thanks ecrane3. I thought this was what was happening and if you didn't see my diary when you click on bseddon link, then it does not matter to me. Patti

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

No, I saw my own diary when I clicked on the link in the other thread (leading to my theory about what's going on).

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Yes, it is like being in some sort of warp. Nothing fatal. Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images