Nightowls Fifty-Two: We chat daily, woo-hoo!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Continued from http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/676500/

A nod to Lani for this installment's title. Sorry I was so scarce -- I was so out of it yesterday. We went out with our friends Saturday evening, and I took a store-brand sleep that night because I was having trouble winding down. I don't know if it was that or just generally being exhausted, but I was only up for a little bit yesterday before I went back to bed and slept for four more hours. Howie needed my eyes for some proofreading of orders he's working on, so I helped him with that for about four hours and was back in bed again about 10:30pm. And I still feel tired! Good thing I need to get in the shower and get ready for work; otherwise, I would probably snuggle down in this chair and be zonked out again.

Catch ya'll later!

Thumbnail by gardenwife
This thread has 453 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!