Well Finally!!!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Well I have been up since around 4 am this morning after going to bed at 9 pm last night. The house was dark and quiet this morning, the way I like it. As the sun started rising and I looked out my window, I received a nice surprise, there is a light dusting of snow everywhere and it is still snowing. But not a heavy snow fall. I can hardly wait til DH gets up and sees the white instead of the dull brown and water/mud everywhere... He has been grumbling for a while now over not having snow :o) I hope it last for a little while.

It couldn't have come at a better time, as I am going to be starting my WSing today, once DH is out of bed....

I hope you all have a great day.

Connie

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

No snow here,just the brown yuckky looking soil..but my bulbs are still popping up..I sure hope I don't loose any!!!

Glennie, MI(Zone 5a)

We have about an inch on the ground, but it will be gone by this afternoon with it being 35 and the sun is shining.
I have been putting straw over my bulbs that are up ,hoping with the cold nights this week they will have some protection.
My sweet peas are up about 8 inches.
Well, it is up to Mother Nature,now
Aleta

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Woke up to snow and will be going to bed with some on the ground! Had a great deal of wind this morning, but some sun this afternoon. But it is getting colder out for sure... I think winter has returned!! ugh.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i got this the other day from Jacklynn

I'm still bed ridden with methacillin-resistant staph. Which is staph infection in my lungs, however it is resistant to all the traditional antibiotics. I'm at home because my resistance is so low. They would rather I don't chance picking something else up in a hosp. unless it's life or death. So I get 2 IV's a day of an alternative antibiotic and will remain on them for at least 6 weeks. Wed. my lung Dr. is going to decide if he has to do a bronchoscopy to actually get tissue and get a truer pic. of what's going on in there. I'm on mega doses of steroids and my oxygen level has gone up from 2 1/2 - 5 liter. 24-7.

keep the prayers coming!!!!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks for keeping us updated on Jacklynn. Hope she continues to improve.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

im so out of it i put this in the wrong thread!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Finally looks and feels like winter today. Got maybe 2" of snow last night. It sure does look beautiful with the sun shining this morning.

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

We got a dusting, but it has stuck. Blue skies and sun shine here today, but freezing cold out. Even with the little bit of snow we have, it is pretty, sure did brighten things up out there :o).
I would still like to see at least a fe more inches of it here, where it completely covers everything up...

Connie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.