Weight Loss Challange Jan. 6 - 13

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

It is unseasonabley warm again this winter. Just one of the natural cycles the earth goes thru but since most of us have never lived thru it before it seems strange.

I looked up some links on the tornado that hit Debbies town. It seems it did damage to a fairly large area. But I was glad to hear that the feared missing persons were found. I think I read they were mostly children. I pray for the families of those who suffered damage.

Breakfast was a slice of pumpernickel bread fan fried because it is too long to go into the toaster with p. butter & 50/50 fruit spread. I have no idea what to fix for lunch. My stomach is still hurting this morning so I know I need to go easy on it. I think the new arthritis med is responsible for this. I thought it was one that was easy on the stomach and it turns out it isn't. So I'll go off it for a while. That seems to be the case with most of the arthritis meds. The only one out that I know of that doesn't irritate the stomach is Celebrex and it did me little good. I may as well have taken an M & M. I'll dig out the supply of Vioxx & use that for a few days while I do online research about the subject.

Not much going on here. The man who was interested in the organ is on his way out. He only wants the speakers I think. Makes me sick to think of burning it. That's the problem with all these electronic devices. It takes so little to ruin them. Maybe Shad can use some of the wood to make the display case for his grandfather's urn & flag. I'll give him a chance to look at it and see. He is in woodworking class until end of the school year I think.

Guess I need to make some effort to get something done today. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 67 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!