Tickseed coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata) for sase.

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

If anybody doesn't have these yet and you want some, let me know. I will send them for a sase.

I would like some...please e-mail your address and I will get an SASE out to you pronto. Thanks.

Ashland, OH(Zone 6a)

Enlighten me, please? I have no idea what tickseed is. I'm learning about soooo many new kinds of plants at this place...sheesh! I came here thinking I was familiar with sooo much since I've been an avid gardener for so many years...now I'm finding that what I know isn't even a drop in the bucket! And to make matters worse, my want list is growing because of it! Where in the world am I going to plant all this stuff???!!! *lol*

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

I don't have any but would love to have some---please Email your address and let me know how much postage on SASE. I will get it out on first post. Doris

Albany, NY(Zone 5a)

I would be interested in sending you a SASE for tickseed. Let me know.

Rachel

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

I would love to have some for sase, got any left?

Thanks,
Tim

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

AuntyB

Check out the link on tickseed.
http://botany.com/coreopsis.html

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

Tim, Thanks for the help! The tickseed that I have looks like the early sunrise.
For anyone interested in these, I also have some other plants on my list that I am offering for sase. Take a look and let me know what else interests you. I can let you know how much postage is needed on a basis of what you want.

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

gardener_mick,

I'm also interested in your Cosmos lavender/fuchsia mix. Please let me know if you see anything you like from my have list or I can send a sase.

Thanks,
Tim

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

GM,
Could I have some of the tickweed, the love in a puff vine, and the penstemon? Please check my list to see if there's anything you'd like (it's pretty bare, I'll warn ya). Otherwise, would you please let me know how much postage to put on an SASE? Thanks!
GL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.