Watering Trough Tuesday Edition

On the banks of the , VA(Zone 7a)

SOooooooooooo......

I have spent all MONTH being Super Mommy.

Cookies, decorations, visits, more cookies, more gingerbread men, more decorations to be made and given, Christmas music, presents, wrapping, cooking, grocery shopping, non stop toilet paper roll changing because my house IS NEVER EMPTY, cookies, matchy matchy Christmas outfits, presents, parties, catering, more parties, more matchy matchy clothes, more Christmas music, Yule logs, relatives needing sheets and towels, more presents, more wrapping, more cooking, more EVERYTHING blah blah blah.

I have been waiting, waiting, WAITING for today...because the kids go back to school, hubby goes back to work, I can get back in the barn and WORK......and what happens?

Mr Ford up and croaks, and the current incumbent declares the Federal govt gets a day off. So...instead of peace and nothing but horses, I am still baby sitting my husband.

Man, dude, get your own coffee. The sweet halcyon days of toasty coffee and fresh gingerbread with wafting yummy cooking smells and nice Christmas music and a aproned and smiling housewife ARE OVER DUDE.

Just cause Ford croaked (and look, Jerry, can you work something out up there to help us all out, I'm sorry you croaked but could you work it a little?) doesn't mean you get to extend your fun fest another day. Go run some sheep fence. I need to get out of this house and WORK.

This message was edited Jan 2, 2007 10:55 AM

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!