Tadpoles in January!

Columbus, OH(Zone 6a)

I was watching WCMH NBC4 here in Columbus, and the weatherman reported that he and his son, while walking in the woods, discovered a pond with tadpoles in it. This was on December 31st, 2006.

Seriously, I am starting to get a little freaked out about the rising temperatures in this state. I really do pray that this is some kind of fluke.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

It's an El Nino year. http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/enso_advisory/

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

I'm watching pictures of tornado damage in Liberty So CArolina parents in line in their cars outside a school waiting to pick up their kids and a tornado came thru and picked cars right up and dumped them. WOW suppose the kids had already been coming out the doors. OMG

lest we forget, froggies are like the canaries in the tunnels for us earthfolk.
As it is, if we are getting warmer, seems like they're adapting quicker than we are.

Some team in Minneapolis can't have their games because they don't have any ice. It should be 10 inches thick by now.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

The earth's climate has been doing these cycles since before records were officially kept. There is nothing unusual about it except that we haven't lived thru it before.

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Doesn't matter what's causing the cycle we better stop building things so close to the shore.
LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.