Introduce myself

Fairhope, AL(Zone 8b)

My name is Amy. I've been lurking around here for a little while, trying not to get sucked into another forum, but to no avail: Although I no longer own horses they have been a huge part of my life, and in a way still are in that as an artist, I can't help but paint them. I competed for years in combined training/ 3-day eventing. Also dressage, hunters/jumpers(mostly junior jumpers), Pony Club, 4-H ect. I just recently undertook the HUGE process of scanning all my photos and thought I'd post a few. When ever I show them to 'non - horsey' people I generally get the glazed over eye look as if I was about to show them endless vacation photos. Anyway I figured that they might be the best way to introduce myself to this forum. Just a little background: the horse in the pictures is actually a pony - 14.0 hands. His name was Beau - people would call him the bionic pony because he was usually smaller than the jumps. He was a fierce competitor - and the only pony ever known to compete at that level of competition.

Thumbnail by cach357
This thread has 55 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!