EON Marker Co-op starting soon

Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

If any of you are in need of any more of the plant markers, check the co-op page.
Seems as if the prices will take a big jump this year, so stock up if you even think you may need more.
sharon

Algonac, MI

THANKS for the input tfa.
The price may go up, but I will still use wood scraps to make my markers since I do a lot of lumber cutting while I do a lot of hammer'nnailing around the house.
Some aren't as "pretty" as the storeboughtstuff...but they work. We use some as small as popsicle sticks in pots and we both write/print purdygood.
Later!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i order the max and the garden pen-I really like them!

I use to use popcicle sticks and cut mini blinds-the popcicle sticks would get gross and unreadable and the blinds always had very sharp edges.
Dablaw makes some really nice ones out of wood(in pic below)

Im just going to stick with the metal ones-I know pat wants 100 of my order so i will get 350 to add to my pile!
I may need to order more plants to go with my plant tags-he he haaa thats what i will tell my honey!!! ;)

Thumbnail by notmartha
Trenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Last Christmas I bought my daughter a woodburning set. She has never used it ... hummmmm. Those wood tags look pretty good. Maybe I could try to 'burn' a few tags. Maybe use these for my seedling tags since they don't have to be permanent.
I did order 200 of the metal tags earlier in the summer. More than I will ever need if we stay here in the suburbs. And I love them.

Dori, love that Eye Catching!

sharon

Algonac, MI

notmartha....that is an attrictive tag. I like it!
tfa....you might want to use that woodburner. Try it on "free" paint stirrers you cut to your specs. I may have to get me a burner and use it on the excess wood I now use instead of using a sharp pointed pencil to deep rub my plant name into the wood.
On plants that I will be replanting, I use outdoor clear paint, which is all but weather proof.
Thanks for your ideas.
Later!

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello all...seeing we are talking about markers...hehehe clearing throat...I also bought a Brothers..fancy...printer...to use with the markers..ok..well the second..printer thingys I bought..did not last two weeks and they faded...good thing..I have a map...of who is what...now...please tell me...what strip printer tape is the best...thanks ahead..need to get going on this....hehehe...

smiles..Diana---------------------------was a great day for sure...

Algonac, MI

Diana...you may want to get one of those hand held lable making machines which emboss the letters on a self sticking plastic tape. If memory serves me right, they are about $10 and you can choose from several different colors of tape. The letters come out white after pressing it into the tape.
Later!

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

aw Lost...but then what do I do with this expensive..one I have..Seems..like last summer..there was a thread..about the best tape...but I can not find it...hehehe...but thanks for the reference..smiles..

Diana

Algonac, MI

Diana...keep the expensive one and add it to eBay or relish in its ecomonic measures. :->

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

heheh thanks lost....Kitty sent me the link...and I bought two..yes...wowow so happy ...I really like the machine...

smiles...Diana

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.