What is going to change...in the year 2007..for you?

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Wishing everyone..a Happy New Year. New Years resolutions...(clearing throat)...Mine? well..Maybe watch more..of what I eat. Loose some fat... Not try to plant, plants that will not live here...Be nicer to people.~~~~~~~

How about you?

Smiles Diana

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

LOL Diana, I always watch what I eat, every bite I take, roflmbo

Hope all have a great New Years and a safe one,

No New Years resolutions here, I try and never end up doing it.

I want to quit smoking, but, well, hmmm... Not commiting :o)

Connie

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Mine will have to be to drink MORE Margaritas next year..you know those big ones!!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

HMMMMM.........
First off to spend more time with my family!

second to LOSE this fat-which means i need to cut back on those margaritas-115calories per jigger and I like lots of jiggers, and i will need to exer-size!!!!

To have fun and not let life stress me out-its to short not to enjoy!

May God Bless everyone in the coming year!
Happy Happy New Year(almost)
hugz
dori

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Mine is to 'stop worrying' - I am the queen of worry....and what good does it do??

Scotts, MI(Zone 5b)

Spend more time in my garden this year, that is if I have one left. My father was very ill last spring/summer and he passed away in Aug 2006 so needless to say my garden sort of tended to itself. I am going to get my photos up on a website which I haven't done either. My next knee replacement is in two weeks so maybe I will take more time to sit and upload them to the website.

I plan to love more, complain less, help those in need (including myself who I tend to forget now and then), join a gardening club locally, love my new grandaughter who is coming in February and praise God for my many blessings.

Happy New Year to all my gardening friends. May all your blooms come true!!

Fancee (Lynne)

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Well all of you ...really nice ...I hope you get much more then you think is going to happen..hehehe...Francee...Take both my knee's with you...ok? wowow.. slip them in with your..hahaha....say you had 4 all the time...hahahaha...And Francee....where is Scott Mi?

In the weight business...well I have lost a few lbs..that adds up to a lot of people...still hanging on to a extra..right now..hahaha...but...you know..???

Keep them coming...hahah Dori you are too cute...Do they have diet Margaritas "s??? I like Vodca and tonic too...so just the diet tonic..would do me..hahaha... Now I must tell everyone..I am using FireFox...and my spell check does not work..here now..ekkkkkkkkk...So sorry..

Sarv 48.....Oh I know what you mean...about worring..my middle name..hahahaha...

Thanks all keep them coming.... Smiles....Diana

And Connie....Good luck, with your....problem..not easy...but we know you can do it...it is just making up your mind...hehehehehe....(same as food)....I remember long ago...food...and then a cig...so this is just the the other way around.......smiles..anyway....

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I need to spend more time in the garden, the weeds got the best of me last summer and I definitely need to loose about 30 pounds.

Cindy

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

I'm going to get back on my Atkins strict again.

I also will NOT plant 100 cabbage plants again. :)

I want to spend endless days enjoying life and playing with my little granddaughter, Stacey

China, MI(Zone 5a)

For all of you that want to lose weight, it is going to be real easy in 2007 because this ethanol thing is going to drive food prices so hi everyone will be eating grass. Ethanol will be the #1 scam of 2007.
Ken

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.