Happy Holidays All

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday season. may you all get plenty of cannas. paul and the gang

Thumbnail by phicks
Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

happy holidays!

That's some weather you're getting BTW ;)

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

See, it snows in Florida too.....lol

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Ditto to you!

I cleaned out my canna bed today and was horrified to see so much new growth starting because of this warm weather we have been having.

X

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Holidays to everyone!! Here's a pic to make you shiver.

Thumbnail by pepper23
Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

pepper23
I would swap you 3 days of that for 3 days of this any time.

Thumbnail by ginger749
Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

HO Ho Ho ! He we go beautiful pictures . Nice Christmas card Phicks !
Merry Christmas !

Violet_Treasure
And a Very, Very Merry Xmas to you and every one else in USA.
God Bless.

I'll take the horses but you can keep the nice weather. It was actually kind of nice today. 39* outside. Wind wasn't blowing hard so it was tolerable. Tomorrow will be different. Rain/sleet and I have to drive an open golf cart in it. I will once again get picked on because I wear galsses and I have no windshield wipers for them. LOL. Still would rather have this than that since it is winter. In fact I am waiting for a good snow so I can make snowballs and go sledding. Last snow was powder.

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL. It's not bad once you get used to it. Every time I went inside I started sweating. That's how adjusted I am.....so far.

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Uh uh, I grew up in Indiana, I hated the cold, it wasn't so bad when you're a kid, but then you grow up and have to go outside and start your car in the middle of the night to make sure it starts in the morning and then there are the times your car is encased in a 1/3" of ice and you have to break it out or shovel it out of the snow drift, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Love the Christmas Card Paul!! A Very Merry Christmas To You And Your Gang : )
Nancy

Here's a pic taken today at work. This is our mechanic driving the Holiday Express Kiddie Train. He has a blast doing this.

Thumbnail by pepper23

Cute pic pepper23.
Merry Xmas to you and yours from ginger749.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.