A Christmas card for all Northeast Forum viewers

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

It's such a nice card. Please view it and make sure you have your volume up. Then feel free to use this thread for your own Christmas wishes.

Nancy

http://ecard.ashland.edu/2004admission/index.html

Thumbnail by nap
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

VERY NICE!

Stratford, CT(Zone 6b)

Wow, that was great!

Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

Thank You for sharing, that was beautiful

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Nancy....thats was beautiful! Thank you so much and may you and your family have a blessed Holiday Season.
Celeste

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Thank you!

Mid-Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5b)

Thank you for sharing that. Happy Holidays to everyone.

(Zone 4a)

That was just beautiful - thanks for sharing. Yes I did forward it on to family and friends because it was just too pretty not to send on :) Merry Christmas to all of you as well!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Love it!! Thanks!! :)

Merry Christmas!!!

Susan

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

It's been making the rounds. My MIL sent it to me. My FIL is from Ashland, OH so I guess they picked up on that at first. Merry Christmas to all here in NE!
Martha

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Nancy

I hope everyone on NE is having a relaxed, happy holiday doing what YOU want to do ;0)

P*E*A*C*E

Jan (gram)

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Happy Holidays to everyone from me and Wallingford (the evil cat). Yes, that was my christmas tree.

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Happy Holidays (again already) from me and Holly and what was our christmas tree before Wally got to it.

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Wally DOES have a bit of mischief in his eyes! They are both so soft and cuddly looking.

Assonet, MA(Zone 6b)

Thank you. Absolutely charming. We need more charm!! Happy Holidays to you.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

thanks... very nice ecard.... to all of you the best... hope you all have a great day... family and good friends...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.