Stainless Steel Appliances - Any suggestions??

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

Okay. I was HOPING for a 40" Plasma TV for Xmas. Scratch that. My microwave died this week and the water dispenser on my fridge is leaking. I was going to wait until spring/summer to replace my 1992 white appliances with stainless but it looks like I'll be hitting the stores in January (if I can wait that long without my wonderful microwave).

In April I bought a new GE Profile washer and dryer. I was thinking of staying with Profile but thought I'd check with some of you who have stainless to offer pros and cons on different ones and where is the best place to shop? I've browsed online but that got my head spinning. I'm replacing all of them - side/side frig/microwave/dishwasher/30" electric flat cooktop range. I'm thinking it's going to run me about $5k?

Thanks in advance!

Robin

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!