Warped privacy fence gate

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

When we had our privacy fence put in, the workers made it by just cutting the fence wood and making a gate that way. It works fine when we have rainy weather, but when the wood gets very dry it warps and sits cockeyed. The bottom and top of the side that has a latch has a bigger gap at the bottom than the top and it looks pitiful.
I did see a privacy fence that some people down the street installed themselves. I can see that the wooden gate has a black aluminum or steel frame on which the wood is attached to form the gate. I searched the web and can't find anything similar to make my own gate. The people who installed the fence must think this is not worth their time to fix. I am not going to use this company again.
Does anyone have a solution or know where I can find one of these metal frames like I saw?

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!