In search of....... (knitting pattern)

Troy, IN(Zone 6a)

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and hope someone out there can help me! I have been knitting (by hand) for a few years, but unfortunately, I have very bad arthritis in my hands, and it's prevented me from using needles. A few months ago, my husband bought me a Bond USM knitting machine. I LOVE IT! It allows me to knit but doesn't hurt the way holding needs does.

Anyway, I am in search of a pattern for a hooded scarf that can be made on the machine. I have searched everywhere for a pattern (online, in craft stores, etc) and I can't find one that I can do on my machine. I need to make one of these quickly as it's winter time and I have very little hair (I shaved it in support of my niece who had cancer and lost all hers), and my ears are always cold.

If anyone can put me in touch with a nice hooded scarf that can be made on the knitting machine, I would truly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!