Happy Birthday to Doss!

Toone, TN(Zone 7a)

Dear Doss,
Happy birthday to you, ♫
Happy birthday to you, ♫ ♫
Happy birthday and 4 doggie woooofs dear dear Doss, ♫ ♫ ♫
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu..... ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

carol
PS may the birthday fairy bring you all that you desire!

Thumbnail by justfurkids
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Dear Carol,
With a glowing magical birthday cake like that I should be able to have anything that I want! LOL

Thanks, D!

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

AND with only eight candles to blow out you should get your wish !!!!! David

St. John's, NL(Zone 5b)

Hey Doss, have a great one!
Cheers,
Todd

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks all - and you're right David. Only 8 candles is a good thing. In our family we only do 3 candles after a person is 16. One for the past, one for the present and one for the future. It rescues cake from the wax coating and saves us oldsters a lot of breath.

I will have a great one Todd. I always do. :-)

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Doss - may all your wishes come true!

Alexandria, VA(Zone 7b)

Happy birthday! May you & your Japanese Maples thrive & have an excellent year!

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

Yes doss I always liked blowing out the candles when I was a kid ...now it just seems gross... but then am a semi germaphiobic but your idea of three ...past, present, ans future is a good compromise...or just using an air compressor ...of course that could be a problematic food fight in the making ;>000000 David

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks all!

The food fight sounds as if it might be the most fun thing of the evening! How about just get the whole thing over with and use a fire extinguisher? Then you wouldn't even get fat from the cake!!!

Did you happen to catch Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip on TV this week? They all got sick from doing a comedy skit where they spit drinks at each other. If you are already germaphobic then it's a good thing if you missed it. LOL

Newport News, VA(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday, Doss! Wishing you lots of helping hands this year for weeding...and lots of lovely spring leaves on your little maples ;-)

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Yes, I got some helping hands that cut three of my clematis to the ground and some of my Harbor Dwarf Nandina into balls. He also pulled about 6 bunchs of ornamental grasses and was so pleased with himself. I think that I have to be more careful of who I find to 'help' me. Good thing that I'm not vindictive!

And thanks for the wishes for my new little potted trees. You guys have made me a slave to the watering hose! Now to figure out how to display them so that they look really beautiful. Perhaps some stands made of bamboo fencing? What do you think?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Dorothie!

I don't have a Japanese Maple pic - sorry

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

That's OK BCA - I love your dahlias. They never cease to amaze.

I'm thinking perhaps going to the quarry and picking out some stones for a bonsai bench. That might be fun this weekend. :-)

Newport News, VA(Zone 7b)

We have similar ideas of fun!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.