Re-Commit to Safety on the Job

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

ROTFLOL

I can barely contain the giddy giggles. Employer sent out a "let's recommit to safety, and do our best to eliminate on-the job injuries". Among the linkage they sent was a "why are you committed to safety" related to "Riding". I figured it'd be ATVs or something..

But much to my surprise, at the end of the little video was a photo of a kid riding a horse, dad behind him piggy back. The caption said that seeing son's riding lessons are why daddy's committed to safety on the job.

Too bad ... because they showed both Dad & kiddo riding without protective helmet ....

The kid riding without a helmet isn't funny... What is funny is the juvenile thought that "if Dad's standing there, the kid's safe on the back of a horse." Oh yeah.. a lot Daddy-dearest can do to out-wit a 1000lb four legged animal that probably doesn't appreciate carrying both of them around ...

Gee whiz...

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!