I love this weather!!!!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

It is so nice to have all my windows open! I can't believe it's it is so warm at the end of November! It pretty much tells me though there will again, be no winter sowing for me. Everything that got frost bitten is trying to come back. It looks like it will stay this way for another few days. Monday though, we are expecting lows in the upper 20's.

X

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

X: I love it, too, because I really hate the cold. BUT my poor plants are getting so confused! I have daffodils coming up. :) Banana plant still growing. And I don't know whether to water the Colocasias because they look like they're going dormant, but then it's so warm, I'm afraid NOT to water! Other tender plants I 'd covered, I'm now uncovering, only to cover 'em up again next week. (Actually I think it's me that's confused, not the plants... ;->). I'm not complaining though, this is a problem I don't mind having. It was a beautiful day today! Funny, I was also planning to do some winter sowing, but at this rate, it'll be beach weather on winter solstice!
Deb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.