Welcome to the Plant Trading forum!

By popular demand, the Plant Trading forum is live. I'm certain that this forum will be buzzing with trades this spring!

Dave

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
YOU THE MAN!
=]

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Dave & Trish,
Thanks so much for providing such a wonderful site and all of the features!
God Bless You All!

Saint Paul, MN(Zone 4a)

OK. I am new to this site, and don't understand all the fal-der-al about this "plant trading forum", but I am intrigued!Seems like you've got a winner, Dave!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Thanks Dave for adding this forum, I'm sure this spring it will be swamped....

cheers
Pebble

West Portsmouth, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Dave and Trish, nice changes!

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Thanks Dave, for another "Great Job"
Honeybee

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

ALLL RIGGGHTY! You Da Man!

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Dave, Now I will have easy access to whatever made it through this WI winter. I am sure the spiderwort, Kwanso daylily,mums.....will love to travel to new places. It is so much fun to know that starts of orange daisy mums that I got from my sister 20+ years ago are already growing coast to coast,they travel much more than I do .Marcia

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Dave! I got my beginnings with plant trading and somehow got caught onto seed trading, too..lol.
Hey Marcia, I was just wondering the same thing as you..which plants survived the winter! As I walked around outside today, I was surprised that many things have stayed green or have kept their color (bamboo, black mondo grass, obedient plant, etc..). It's funny that this forum was just started because it crossed my mind earlier as I looked at the plants..wow, I could have a good plant trade season in the making! Wow, does this line of thinking ever stop?..lol.
Trish

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

all right Dave! I was waiting for Chooch to say it...so, in his words "Trade errr ROCK ON!!!!" Lisa

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7b)

This is such a great place to be. :) I am into plants big time and love to try my hand at things I have never grown before. I think I am going to make a lot of new friends here and have a great time trading. I'll try to get my list up in the next couple of days.
Jackie

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

count me in guys. now I just have to put everything in my journal and wait to see what comes up so I can remember what I have planted. I do know that I have just about every perenial that grows in south jersey,so if your looking for something specific let me know. Oh yeah.THANKS DAVE!!! ( when exactly do you sleep?)

sleep?

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I hope this doesn't sound terribly ungrateful, but do you think we could eventually have a chat room? Real time chat is lots of fun and you can get your answer to some questions right then instead of having to check your computer later (sometimes over and over). If no one in the chatroom has an answer (and certainly trades couldn't be done there) then the forums and trade pages would still be the way to go.

Lyles, TN

Dave, it seems you've made a lot of people happy, here's one more WAY TO GO!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.