SHOCKING DISCOVERY!!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Had to share this: I was waiting for a traffic light at a very busy intersection in Saginaw today when a truck rounded the corner. It was chartreuse, like a fire truck or ambulance, but had no markings. It had lots of compartments on the side of the truck behind the cab, and as it came around the corner, one of the side compartments came open and a Styrofoam container flew out and skidded across the pavement toward me. I felt it hit the front of my truck, but it was very gentle bump. Knowing I'd run it over if I proceeded, I got out to see what it was. When I removed the lid, imagine my shock when I discovered a severed human toe in a ziplock bag, on top of a bed of ice! Scheesch! Can you picture me or even imagine standing in the middle of one of the busiest intersections in town, staring down at that toe? ;o)

Al

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!