Want to move to GA?

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

My real estate agent has the deal of the century!

The one year old four sided brick home is located on five level acres. The seller has fenced and cross fenced with 4 foot no climb horse fence and a strong top rail. She has a tongue in groove 2 stall run in that is beautiful. There is more room to fence or build a big barn.

The home has 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms, Living Room,Dining Room, Huge Kitchen and Laundry Room. Oversized 2 car garage.

This home is located in Buckhead in Morgan County and the price is $250,000. The home is minutes from the marina so you can have the horses at home and still be close to the water affordably.

I have all the information on my website at www.VetschTeam.com. You can see more pictures on my website. I would truly appreciate if your not in the market for a farm that you send it on to any friends that may be. This is a wonderful home and the seller has done a great job getting it horse friendly.

Thanks for your help.

Sue Vetsch
The Vetsch Team/Realty Professionals
www.VetschTeam.com
678-410-8793

Thumbnail by Jenks
This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!