The Day After Thanksgiving Ahhhhh! LOL

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

I hope all had a wonderful and fun filled Thanksgiving, I did :o) My daughter and her 3 came to dinner, Sure wish my son and gs could have flown in. oh well we can't always get everything we want or life would be soooo boring...

Here's a couple pic's of my strange family, the middle gs (14) is going thru that gothic stage, I hate it. He really looks so rediculous with that black hair, He is a true blonde... My dgd just got our of the shower and refused to look up because her hair wasn't dry and she didn't have her make up on (15) the youngest of the 3 (13) is next to his mom... Then theres DH.

More to follow.

Connie

Thumbnail by pepsidrinker
La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

A different angle

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

I remember my parents first Thanksgiving at my new Texas place (we are from Michigan) and we were all wearing t-shirts the weather was so nice!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

The FOOD

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

I LOVE your heart bowl! How cute. =)

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

When I got up yesterday morning, I watch the fog roll in, it was chilly but not bad, the fog cleared around 12:30 and started rolling back in that evening, told DH it looked like something out of one of those scary movies. rofl. Woke up this morning to a heavy fog but it is clear now and warmer than yesterday.

We all ate way to much, but (not bragging) it was so good...

I am fixing to go heat me a plate up of left overs :o)
DH beat me to it, but there is still lots left.

Connie

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Thank You,
I had a beautiful set of china with small pink roses on it, had it for years, Sold it all in a garage sale cause I had no place to put it... Then a couple of months late DH bought me the china cabinet :( needless to say I had no china to go in it. But I have always wanted the Tea Rose collection. So DH bought me Some of it and then I have ordered some of the newer pieces and got a few off ebay of the discontinued ones and I picked a couple pieces up at garage sales...

I love stoneware...

Connie

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Well for some reason it is not loading the other picture all tho it say it was sent...

Very strange.

Connie

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Another angle

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice Connie. Don't feel bad about your gothic gs. I have a daughter 25 that is still into that look. I wish she would grow up and get a better job but she is content just working for a sub shop. I'm glad she is happy, but no benefits or retirement. You really need that. I even named and registered a daylily after her called Rebekah's Gothic Spider. LOL

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

rofl hemlady,

I will have to get some of your seeds if you have any and plant them... Then I can tell my gs I planted it for him after he has hopefully grown out of this stage..

Connie

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Your table looks wondeful. I think I gained a few pounds just viewing the pictures. Ha!! Good looking grandkids too!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

we had a Great time too! this is my family-my 5boys and my Dh and my grandbabies!!!!!
The laughter started before the prayer was finished and it was happiness all over!

This message was edited Nov 26, 2006 9:33 AM

Thumbnail by notmartha
Glennie, MI(Zone 5a)

We got a Thanksgiving message from my youngest in Tampa.We are going to have no.19 Grandchild next June.
This is his first. They have been wanting a child for a few years,but with her spending 2 years in Iraq ,it was a little hard to do.
I am so glad that everyone else had a Great Day ,too.. Aleta

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

We had a great T-giving. Went to DS/DIL's and had wonderful feast. Started at 1p and got home at 10:30pm. The only bad thing is that we had no leftovers.....so we're doing a turkey today for us. Just a little 11lb-er. Enough for dinner today, sandwiches tomorrow and soup sometime next week. Sounds like a good plan to me!!

Main floor is all decorated for Christmas - going to do the outside lights today (maybe...) and downstairs tree today or tomorrow.

Weather is gray, but warm. Storm coming in on Thursday - snow....yuck.

Great pic Dori...thems some handsome boys ya got there...

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori,

You have a beautiful family! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. With all those boys I bet there was a lot of football games going on. Ha!

Aleta,

Congratulations on the new grandbaby on the way. 19!!! Wow. I just had my first grandbaby last June. We sure are enjoying her. Christmas will be a lot more fun now with a little one in the family.

I did buy a new Christmas tree but haven't got it up yet. My son gutted my bathroom and is almost done putting it back together. He put in a large handicapped shower for my mom. The house is a mess and I'm trying to get it all put back together so we can bring her home from the nursing home.

Is everyone ready for the cold weather coming in on Friday? I heard it may be rain or snow. They can't make up their minds which. I hope rain since I don't have the blade back on the tractor yet. Ha!

I'll try to post a pic of me with the new granddaughter, Stacey.

Thumbnail by Loon
La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh Loon,
She is just adorable :^)

Connie

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh what a sweetie - we have 2 new ones coming this year - one boy for sure and second one is an unknown....I'm rooting for a girl - we are overrun with boys..

Wonder where the rotten weather will land...they are saying wherever it goes, it will be a doozie...I'm putting my money on it missing us!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.