I have an extra waterfall laceleaf in DFW area

Lake Dallas, TX

Would anyone like to trade for it? I believe the trunk is 1" and its sunburned but still budding.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

What are you looking for in trade?? Another Japanese Maple?? You can D-mail me if you have specific plants you are looking for - I'm interested in trading, if I have any plants you want......

Let me know!

Jamie

Lake Dallas, TX

Jamie, its huge, I dont know how I would ship it. I think its probably 3' tall, 5' tall with root ball. I dont think that could be shipped could it? If it could I would gladly trade it for any of these.
prairie crabapple
desert willow
eve's necklace
agastaches
fragrant sumac

I'm going native and using xeric plants.

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

I would suggest NOT shipping it unless you are a shipping expert...who has boxed and shipped large jm's before.... NOT that it is any of my biz...A better idea is if there isn't someone "local" here check the Garden Web for a local trader or check one of your better nurseries and see if they would trade you with the proposal including THEY professionally both dig it and plant the new gratis ...youse might as well get "free" pick up and removel and delivery and planting for such a nice sized plant that would cost them a bundle to aquire otherwise!!
David

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

Oh, I agree. I didn't realize how large it was....hopefully someone right in your area who would love to trade with ya - and get a lovely JM out of the deal!! I do have some really nice Agastache, and maybe we can trade some other stuff, I will send you a D-mail after work and we'll chat!!

Jamie :-)

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I would love to trade for a fringe leaf JM or the weeping type. I wish I was in your area. I would be right over. LOL I am wanting to try on in a fancy pot. I only planted my first JM this summer. It is small and just an unnamed so I am guessing it will be a standard tree size.

Lake Dallas, TX

bump....Make me an offer

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.