Happy Birthday Nancy

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Have a great day!

Thumbnail by bigcityal
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Nancy!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Awww! Thanks you two!! I love you folks! And I have had a wonderful day.

(Since this thread is sort of private -only 8 views- I'll share a secret with you. My husband baked me a birthday cake and on top he wrote "LX." No, that's not extra-large. It's my age in Roman numerals!)

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

That's all! Your young enough to be my mom......'s younger friend. :)

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

So when I told the story to someone at work, she said "Gee, you don't look a day over L."

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

nap, a day late, but hope you had a Happy Birthday!!! What a nice compliment from your co-worker, and sweet husband to bake you a cake :)

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Thank you! I had the nicest birthday I've had in ten years. It seems the milestone years were all the happiest birthdays (and I've had plenty of them!).

And let me wish YOU a belated happy birthday. I haven't had a lot of computer time lately so I have only been checking my "watched" threads. A lot gets missed that way. So belated happy birthday to you !!

Thumbnail by nap
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Nancy, Happy belated birthday! I love: "You don't look a day over L"

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks very much, Dave. The cake was pretty good tasting, too!

Forgot to mention to Al that your coral colored dahlia is gorgeous. Love the color.

(Zone 4a)

Happy Birthday Nancy. Sounds like you had a good one :)

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Thank you, Dawn! Did I ever mention here that I've been to Sudbury? I'll bet not many have! We were there when I was a kid once. My parents sunk some $$ into a gold mine - that wasn't - in Timmins. We went there to see it. And more recently, about 25 years ago (that's recent??) we took a trip around the Great Lakes. We breezed through Sudbury, only because we were running out of time and anxious to get home. I only remember that it was a little 'barren' and cold.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Nancy, happy belated! I'm so sorry I'm late. I, too, only read my watched threads when I'm busy. It does sound like you had a good one. I'm so glad. And your dh made you a cake that tasted good? That'll never happen here LOL

a birthday bouquet for you

Thumbnail by grampapa
Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

That's a mighty pretty bouquet, gram, but I don't think you bought them for me! Still, sharing is good. Thanks for the birthday wish.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

nap,

Quoting:
I'll bet not many have!

I HAVE!! I told Dawn on another thread that I had been there when I was 12 yrs old on our way from Maine to Michigan. Only thing I remember is that I never wanted to go back!! A "little barren and cold" is nicer than I remember it - it just seemed dark and dank to me!! Sorry, Dawn, if you're reading this - that WAS 43 years ago and I'm sure it's changed alot :)

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi b-day Nancy... glad you had a nice day! I find it great to get experienced!!!not old!!!!

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Kassia....I am VERY experienced!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

you are in good company... lol....

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Belated Birthday Nancy!! I've only had time for my watched threads too!!! That is why I missed this one.

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks so much, Anita, and thanks, Al and everyone. Did I mention that I am 22,023 days old today?

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

wow - you must know alot!

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

OH yeah!! I know so much that I actually helped Dave start this website! (Real Dave)

I could go on.....and on.......and on.........(snore....)

(Alright, ya got me. I was about to cilck send but I got afraid suddenly because I cannot tell a lie and I just knew it would come back to haunt me. )

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

LOL

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

And I'm fake Dave?! Synthetic Dave!?

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

I have no proof that you are real, Dave. I've seen pictures of the real one.

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

That picture would work for me too. I'm his 47th clone, hence the name.

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

Ahh! I see. Have you read The Boys From Brazil?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.