Copenhagen Botanical Garden

Copenhagen, Denmark(Zone 7b)

Lots of caudiciforms: :-)

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/555652218vTysxY

Best regards,

Martin

Thumbnail by MartinDK
Yardley, PA

Wow, there are some beautiful, old caudiciforms there. What a gorgeous place. Thanks. Sally

Las Cruces, NM(Zone 8a)

I love looking at these old plants. I wish I could spend a day there! Thank you for posting these.
Sheri

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Martin - thanks for posting this - it has now been added to my list of places to visit when I am there a week from now!!! Thank goodness or two batteries and lots of memory cards for my camera! :-)

This message was edited Nov 18, 2006 7:29 PM

SF Bay Area, CA(Zone 9b)

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Marilyn

Las Cruces, NM(Zone 8a)

Becky, that would be great if you could share photos! Copenhagen is a bit out of the way for me. (Have a great trip!!!)
Sheri

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Update - I DID get to go!! Took tons of pix, will load once I get caught up with mundane stuff like work and house! Two weeks away is always great, but takes a toll on getting ready for Christmas and house and home!
Unfortunately I only got to see a tiny fraction of gardens due to getting there a little late in the day - but, got the most important "stuff" - C&S!!

Las Cruces, NM(Zone 8a)

Well, put up the tree and wrap the gifts...then when you have time, post a few pics. I'm sure you will have an audience waiting!

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

I missed this the first time around. I am glad it is back at the top. Wonderful photos, Martin! Thanks for taking the time to share.
Are the gardens close to home? How often do you get to go?

David

Copenhagen, Denmark(Zone 7b)

Hello David,

It takes about half an hour on my bike to get to the Garden. In the summer I work at the Botanical Museum inside the Garden so I visit the it quite a lot. ;-)

Best regards,

Martin

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Ok - here goes, loaded all the pictures online - did not want to add 65 pictures here :)
http://beckysobsession.spaces.live.com/?lc=1033

Las Cruces, NM(Zone 8a)

What a wonderful vacation you must have had! I enjoyed taking the tour of your pictures. Thank you for posting them!
Sheri

Harrisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Hey, wonderful pictures; appreciate the time and effort, thank you for very much posting them!!!
Larry

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.