35% off Park Seeds, anybody just want one or two packs?

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

Hi kids!

I am going to place an order with Park Seeds and will be paying for the minimum shipping anyway, so I have an offer for DG members with addresses on file.

If there is anybody who wants 1 or 2 or even 3 packs of seeds and doesn't want to pay that $6.95 minimum shipping, post here, and I'll add your seeds to my order. The deadline will be Sunday, Nov 19 and we're taking a chance at that because if they sell out, they'll remove your item from the webpage and it will be as if it had never been there.

It will cost you the price of the seeds you want and shipping out to you -- say, 52c. It would make me happy if you'd get delivery confirmation at 60c, and since I'll be providing the bubble envie, I think we'd better do it. It has saved my bacon more than once in a round robin! So it will be the price of seeds plus $1.12 flat shipping.

Post here so I have a record all in one place, but you'd want to D-Mail your real name and address. Make the Subject line "Park Seeds".

If you want to use PayPal, I'd rather not; it costs 33c in service charges, which is nearly the price of a stamp. Mr. Clean has a heart attack when his checkbook doesn't balance and I don't always remember to tell him when the Paypal stuff is coming.

If you want to tweak the plan, go ahead and dmail me -- for instance, if you want 5 packs and are willing to go to the 63 or 87c postage.

Suzy

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I put my order in last weekend, so I'm good, but thanks for the offer!

FYI, there's a site-wide clearance going on at Park's... I've been telling everyone, because they have the best prices on those Perma-nest sturdy green plastic plant trays that I love., and pretty good deals on things like seedling heat mats, etc. But if all you want are seeds -- Suzy's got a great offer for you!

I'm embarrassed to say that I put my order in already, too, this will be my second one LOL! My sister is going to be in a time crunch for Christams and she asked if I could help out, so naturally, I have to help my own dear, sister. LOL!!!

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

i would like 5 packs is this too much? plmk
moretz

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

have you all ordered from valueseeds.com I did last yr they are Cheap and the seeds are good!
i dont order many seeds anymore!

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

So how do we find out what seeds are available on this? I would like to get in on this but don't really know how... LOL

Go to www.parkseed.com. Down the page on the left is a green box that says "Departments" . Scroll down and you'll find a listing for 'seeds'. Click on it.

Suzy

Moretz, 5 packs is fine.

Not Martha LOL! I bet you don't have to order any seeds any more! But don't you look atthe catalogs and say, "Ooooooh, I'd like that variety of ___ instead of the variety I have now?"

Suzy

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

Illoquin
ok great
here they are please
bronze carex 0390 $1.63-1
mexican feather grass ponytails 1906 $1.63-1
balloon flower astra double mix 1894 $2.28-1
monkey flower yellow w/red blotch 1386 $.88-1
salvia blue angel 1821 $1.79-1
thxs and plmk where and how much to send ok? thxs for doing this
moretz

okay got it -- I'm waiting until tonight to make sure no one else wants seeds and put the order in - don't send money until I invoice you -- in case they are sold out or something happens.

Suzy

Moretz,

Looks like all the seeds are in stock -- I just got the shipping notice. Cost is $9.33, delivered to you. Feel free to double check the addition.

Suzy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.