Anyone in Ecuador?

scio, oregon, OR(Zone 8a)

Looking for traders in south america. Trying to locate wild Ipomoea (morning glory) seeds.

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

FYI, click memberlist located at the top of your home page. Then scroll to the country. then select paid subscribers, you'll see the names. Unfortunately, there are no Ecuadorians. But I've used this tool when I go on wild goose chases and it has been useful. Maybe someone in another country will have what you're looking for. Ursula is from Chile, she is into seeds big time, if she doesn't have what you're looking for, perhaps she can direct you to a good source.

Okay, thanks!!!

Bessemer City, NC(Zone 7b)

Wouldn't it be nice to search by city as well? Wonder if that could happen, so I could locate nearby folks or people in or near a certain city far away, without having to have a map in my hands and scroll through numerous pages..........

Robert.

Tampa, FL(Zone 10a)

Beth,

I have family there. I will ask my brother in law if his sister or some other family member can help. All of the family live near the coast and that area is very dry. The MG's that you are looking for are probably up in the mountains. This could take months.

I would appreciate any effort in this direction, THANKS!!
Beth

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

An interesting new forum has opened called Internationalizing DG. You might like to take a look at it - It's listed in the last section of the Garden Talk page.

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

I have a friend who sells seeds...they are VERY inexpensive. Are you interested?

Carol

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Carol, I would be interested to.
:) Donna

Who is your friend, Carol? I'm just looking for vining species.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.