Equine Form is a Bad Bad Thing

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I have been horseless for many a year now and you guy’s are tempting me. After owning (or being owned by) horses / ponies for 18 yrs. I made a life style change. Many factors contributed to this. It was tough. Since I had been a 4-H leader for many years we had good connections for placing our pets but it was hard watching the pasture from my kitchen window getting emptier and emptier. Little pony Sugar went off to Virginia for two little girls becoming their first pony as she was ours. They were cousins of friends. Little pony La Petite went to a neighbors farm for their 3 little girls. My daughter’s jumper went to a girl from Germany who lived here for ½ yr and in Germany ½ yr. She boarded her at the riding stable that my children had gone to for years. The stable used her for lessons while the girl was home in Germany. My Spyder went to a friend who had coveted him for years. Happy homes all but still remembered and missed. Holly

This thread has 51 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!