Help, my memory is failing me.....

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

A while back someone posted a pithy little piece about how concerned *god* was because silly people were raking up their leaves and disposing of them in landfills and then buying mulch and putting it down where the leaves had been. I had seen it before so I just dismissed it and now I need it - for tonight. I am presenting a program on environmentally responsible gardening and thought it would be a cute hint to folks.

Does anyone remember where I saw this (because I certainly do not). I will cross post this on Garden Talk and see if anyone there remembers. Thanks.

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

Georgia Gardening: Heavenly Gardening.. Is this us? -- this is it -- i found it by putting 'st. francis' in the search box.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Tea Teacher you are FAST! Thank you, that is it, I have already printed it out and will use it to give the participants a little giggle with a nudge.

For any who want read a cute essay, check this out: http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/620637/

Peoria, IL

Oh I wish I had read your message yesterday, I have a few handouts that I have put together that explains the basics of environmentally friendly lawn care. It accompanies the St. Franics article fairly well.

Even though your presentation was last night, if you still want them send me an email...

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Thanks Ardesia! I got a real kick out of that!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.