Happy Birthday Debbie

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Have a great day and take a break to enjoy it.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Hey, Debbie. Happy Birthday..and many more. (today is my DH's 60th!)

gram

Thumbnail by grampapa
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Well thank you :) Al, took my break and spent 4 days in Phoenix and my birthday on the plane :( Didn't arrive home until 8 last night and can't wait to get my camera unpacked and see if any of my pictures are worth posting. My son kept us busy - unfortunately some of the pictures had to be taken from inside the car traveling up winding roads in the mountains, not enough places to stop and take pictures and too dangerous to just stop and grab the picture! Got a whole new appreciation for that area though - was in Phoenix 5 years ago but wasn't able to travel too far outside the city - this time I had the opportunity to see alot more and was a great way to spend my 'birthday weekend' :) I'll share pictures as soon as I get around to unpacking.

gram, wish your DH a Happy Belated Birthday!

Debbie

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Belated Birthday Debbie!!!!

Anita

(Zone 4a)

A BIG Happy Belated Birthday from me too!!!! Sounds like a lovely trip you had!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Thought I'd follow up and share a few pictures of my birthday presents :)

This is a painting my son bought for me - gave it to me while I was in Arizona and I had to rearrange my packing for the trip home to get it here safely. I've decided this painting is perfect for the bathroom I had been thinking needed a makeover. I want to change the frame, add a nice mat to complement it - then need to choose paint/wallpaper, new towels, shower curtain, and rug!!!

Sorry the picture isn't better - it was too darned bright and I kept getting reflections from the window.

Thumbnail by rcn48
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

My friends know I have a "thing" for dragonflies - this card with the little dragonfly candle holder (tiny little candles) was special.

Thumbnail by rcn48
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Another 'dragonfly' present :) Beautiful necklace with silver dragonflies - the bag on the left is what it came in.

Thumbnail by rcn48
Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Close up of the dainty little dragonflies :)

Thumbnail by rcn48
Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Debbie, you wouldn't also have a 'thing' for purple, would you? I think I see a theme here LOL Absolutely love the painting. your son has good taste. I could redecorate a bathroom around that...no problem. the dragonfly gifts couldn't have been easy to find. the little candles are so unusual. glad you had a good b'day. wishes for many more!

gram

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

The painting is very nice Debbie.

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Beautiful painting!!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

gram, not sure if I have a "thing" for purple, maybe I do? LOL I just loved the painting - my son bought it an auction for Breast Cancer awareness so his money was well spent :) Kind of reminds me of Georgia O'Keeffe's style, the artist is Nancy Yeung http://homepage.mac.com/unfoldingidea/PhotoAlbum38.html In the last couple of years I had been thinking about this bathroom and could never come up with a "flavor" for a makeover - his gift has given me the inspiration to take this project to the next level :)

Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

That painting is amazing! As is the rest of the artwork on that website. I am so not the jealous type....usually....but I do wish I had some of her stuff!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

I thought I'd post a link here - I've played around with a few selections for a new frame for my painting - any comments/suggestions? http://davesgarden.com/place/t/673192/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.