Handy homeo

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Homeopathic medicine is indispensable when it comes to injuries. I'm proof, since this is what I resort to in such events. I want to share some info about specific drugs for certain specific problems. A little homeo chest can consist of:
Arnica montana 30c (this is the first drug for ANY injury)
Hypericum 30c (for bug bites and injuries to the nerves)
Ledum pal 30c (For punctured wounds - thorns -this is also the the anti-tentanus drug of homeopathy)
Staphysagria 30c (for bad effects from mosquito bites)
Bellis Per 1000c (This is not to be taken at night as this may disturb sleep-- this is for the "Farmer's Backache")
Calendula Tincture (For wounds- used as antiseptic lotion)
One dose of Arnica montana can be taken after a tough day in the garden and it soothes the pains.

The medicines are in the pill or globule form. A FEW doses will cure the problem. Smoothly and effeciently. I think every gardener should buy from the homeopathic drug store and safely use it without the danger of side-effects. It has none. Experience it!

This message was edited Friday, Jul 27th 5:52 AM

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!