Okay what now???

(Zone 4a)

I believe I joined this board at the beginning of the planting season but now that I have no planted to do where should I go? I don't pay anything to look at this site and I don't want to pay anything to join a board on other topics here. Is there some other site I can join still pertaining to this website???

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Dawn - I would recommend to subcribe myself. For me it's certainly not $15 wasted a year. There are other sites that are informative, but not as fun. Was that your question.

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

$15 a year is worth it. I recently joined. There are a lot of other boards out there. Search for "Gardening forums".

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I've gotten my $15 worth over and over. I go to the non-gardening sites in Dave's Garden as well and get helpful advise on wiring and canning and all kinds of "stuff". And then I came back to NE and harrass Al! That's worth fifteen bucks by itself!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

there ought to be a "harrass Al" forum! I put my 15 bucks in so I could access the plant files as often as I want to which is the feature that first brought me to DG. I like that there are so many different pictures from member's gardens showing what the plants are really like instead of the glam photos you get from catalogs. Our own pics are much better!
Martha

Stratford, CT(Zone 6b)

Considering how much I've used the advenced features in the garden files, the garden watchdog and how many questions I've asked in other forums on this site, the $15 I paid was well worth it and I'll probably continue to subscribe in the future. This is a user supported site, so the information here is not influenced by any companies which is what is great about it.

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

There are also scholarships available.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.