Restaurant.com 50% off discounts, ends 11/12

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

Restaurant.com sent me a discount code: 94628 which gives 50% off. I've purchased two $25 gift certificates for a restaurant in Ithaca, NY (Simeon's on the Commons) for a special meal while I'm visiting next month. In this case, the $25 off cost me $6.50. I only have to spend $35 in food to use the certificate, so a $35 meal will only cost me $16.50 plus tip on the non-discounted bill.
http://restaurant.com/index.asp?pgn=home

The more metropolitan the area you are looking in, the more restaurants. Generally where I tend to be, there are only a couple of choices. However, they do work as gifts as well. Certificates cannot be combined; be sure to read the rules for each restaurant. Usually they are straight-forward with a minimum purchase, not unreasonably more than the certificate, but some have other stipulations (ie. minimum drinks, entrees, etc.) which need to be considered.

I'm happy; my long-time friend and I will live large for our reunion and eat everything from appetizers to dessert over two or three hours, and not break the bank. We only get to see each other every two or three years, so we make this special (too bad we can't combine the certificates :-). Food is important to us. Thankfully, I have hollow legs!

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!