Welcome, cottage gardeners!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Here's your new place to call "home" - happy gardening!

Toone, TN(Zone 7a)

Thank you Terry and Dave. :-)
carol

Phoenix, AZ

Wow! Thanks so much! An early Holiday gift!

Crossville, TN

Good things come to those who wait!!

Thanks Terry and Dave. Jo

Scottsdale, AZ

Thanks Terry, please pass that along to all in admin.

BOUQUETS! BOUQUETS! I will not be a cottage garden step-child next year, WOOHOOOO! I will be able to share some victories of adapting to the Midwest scorcher!! ;0)

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you! Thank you!!

My new favorite forum!!
-T

Nevada, TX(Zone 8a)

Terry and Dave, Thank You!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Y'all are very welcome - I know you'll "grow" your forum with interesting tips, ideas, questions and pictures!

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Thanks Terry.........This should be a great rescource for me.

early_bloomer

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

I just know that this forum will be very, very active. A lot of the others are so specialized. I think we can bring a lot of folks together here. fun, fun, fun

Thanks to Maureen, the genius who started the whole thing, Terry for helping us thru the process, Dave for saying YES!, any of the other admins who worked to set it up and everybody for support!!!

gram ~a happy girl~

Scottsdale, AZ

Terry, just another word of thanks and also add that the new format of posting the pic in the same frame with text is greeeeeeeeeat. Whoever dreamed that up should get a medal.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

THREE EXTRA CHEERS!!! for the new format! excellent! who do we shower our praise on for that? nice surprise, Terry.

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Gram, You're welcome. I'ld say yes to you anytime. Uh... oh you probably meant the other Dave....

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Dave47, can I have a million dollars?

Crossville, TN

I better go up and ACTIVATE this forum so it will be amoung my favorites! Jo

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

thanks so much...i havent been reading like i would in the spring....so don't give up hope if we don't have alot of contributers till next spring....(at least me, anyway)

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

What a nice gift! Thanks Terry & Dave. And Happy Cottage Gardening to all !

Chris

Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Added to favorites! My only disapointment is it is fall and my garden doesn't look cottagy right now! :) I'll be sure to enjoy all the tips and pictures.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Thanks to who ever had the idea to ask for it!

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Gram, I think its Dave46 you're looking for. He is hiding from someone named "Sal"

Lindenhurst, NY

OH my, I'm so pleasantly surprised that we have this forum so quickly!! This is wonderful. As I got into gardening more I was drawn to the cottage garden look. It's the style I love most and it's so pleasing my to eyes. It should be lots of fun to be part of this forum.

Thank you Terry for listening to us. I love Dave's Garden.
Grampapa - you are welcome.

Maureen

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

I already thanked everyone, but I had to come back and say how much nicer this is. having all the threads together. we can start new ones now and not have everything running together. I can see my whole winter filled up here with plans and fun.

Thornton, IL

Thanks Terry and Dave and whoever else works there behind the scenes!

I love the picture and text together too, very rad.

DFW area, TX(Zone 7b)

Thank you, Terry and Dave.

I just learned that the forum had started, and I see that
it is busy already. Thank you so much.

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

I am so glad to have this forum as a resource. While I call one of my areas my "cottage garden", it would not fit the classic definition. I just call it that to distinquish it from other beds in my yard. I do need to work on it,however to make it more "cottagey".

South/Central, FL(Zone 9a)

I added this to my favorites also. : )
Glad it showed up so quickly. Thanks

Lumberton, TX(Zone 8b)

yippee!! SO glad to see it, and it's on my favorites already!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.