The Duchess from Silver Star has bloomed

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

I got her this past summer from Debbie at Silver Star and this is her frist blooming. There are 2 blooms open and 5 more buds to open yet...She is a beauty....The Duchess of Edinburgh

Thumbnail by lauriwilson
Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Wow!!!! She is beautiful!

Debbie

mmmmmmmmmmmm going to get one of those for my garden..............!!!! Lovely........

Mark

shall we get one for our garden Lauri????????????????

Yes we should and a few others too..............I do have an extensive list love...............

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Beautiful!!!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

She is lovely.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am sure you have an extensive list my sweet.........................

gonna have to cut down on clematis when we are married Lauri................... make room for more crocosmia!!!

But my love the Clemmies will go up......we can plant crocosmia around them.....LOL tho I will shorten my list to a couple of dozen.

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

I love that one....did'nt know you had it..........Have you two set the date yet????Hugs and love for the two of you...>>:o)))

Millers Creek, NC

Our very sweet Lauri,is most precious to her sisters!! We[her sisters}will have to give our blessings for any and all suitors!Hoping you can measure up,Mark

Oh i can measure up..................... ask her yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mark....... Lauri said you measured up...........but we just wanted to make sure!!!!!!!!!!........

I want Rosie to see your gardens........Mark can you tell her how to go there or will you d-mail her????????TIA.

Hey Demi........................... Thats ok, i dont mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean my website Demi????????????????????????

Here is the link http://www.simplesite.com/CROCOSMIA/

Thanks Mark.........thats right I wanted her to see all your beauties..!!>>> :o)))

Hi Demi................... also sent her a D-Mail with a link too....
Forgot to ask her to sign my guestbook................... so if you do read this Rosie, would you PLEASEEEEEEEEEE sign my guestbook?????

Thanks Mark...........you da man....!!!!Rosie might want to be maid of honor too.........but no way..!!!She can dance and sing for you and Lauri..........with her orange clogs and cape...!!!!!!!!

Millers Creek, NC

Hi all of you nuts!!! Mark thanks for the site,and no I didn't sign your guestbook.I will go back and sign it just for you.

Rosie see how you are?????You better be good or no Clematis for you..>>>>>>;o)

Thank you for signing my guestbook Rosie............. you are a sweetie!!

Orange clogs and cape??????????????????????? LOL, whats that all about then?????

Ask Lauri she has some too...!!Orange wedding...........can't wait..!!!We all have tiaras too..!!The orange QUEENS...YUP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AN ORANGE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG NO ORANGE!!! Not for a wedding that is sooooooooooooooo wrong......

YOU WANT ORANGE HONEY??????????????????????
IF YOU WANT ORANGE THEN YOU SHALL HAVE ORANGE................................... EVEN THOUGH I THINK ITS KINDA WEIRD!!! MAYBE ITS A YANKEE THING!! LOL

NO NO no ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver, CO

This is getting bizarre. Somedays I can't discern a joke from reality. Perhaps because, indeed, life is a cabaret.
(Hey up, Mark, still as delightfully odd as when I knew you)

How about an orange boutonniere? (Crocosmia, of course)
Kenton

Hey Kenton.......................... where have you been?????????????????
Hows the world of art?????????????????????????
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not orange pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I guess ITS no orange then.....................but I still can wear mine..........!!!!!!!!!

Yeah of course you can Demi.......................... no problem!!!! You can wear whatever you wish to................

Denver, CO

My experience in art leads me to the undeniable conclusion that Orange is the best colour for weddings... Napkins, punch, and shoes "to boot."
!

Kenton......Please NO Orange.....Lauri

Kenton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.