Heh. How to make your family crazy.

On the banks of the , VA(Zone 7a)

You know we're long on horses and short on stalls...my mother has been dinking and dinking and dinking around with JUST.GETTING.IT.DONE. (She's in the middle of a divorce and she's a freak about money because of it right now.)

Well I finally had it and when the weather really changed a couple of weeks ago I took things into my own hands...I bought these sheds and didn't even tell anyone. Just bought the things, told myself that when Mum finally stepped up I'd move them over to my house, cause my little bank barn is really too short for a normal sized horse...

Anyway, here they are getting delivered. The trailer amazed me, it not only went up and down, it also could go sideways too.

Guy came and graded and got them all straight this morning. And tomorrow comes a couple of truck loads of bluestone and then the matts...they could be sleeping in them by tomorrow.

Yay!

This message was edited Nov 8, 2006 2:45 PM

Thumbnail by luna_baby
This thread has 59 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!