Bearded Irises for trade

Mount Juliet, TN(Zone 6b)

I have a whole bunch of bearded irises to trade for other things. Some are rebloomers. There are varied colors. Some are pink, some are yellow, some are varigated. Really just about everything you can imagine. Let me know what you have. It doesn't have to be plant for plant. I can give you 2 iris for 1 daylily. etc

Joshua, TX(Zone 8a)

There are a number of iris I am 'on-the-lookout-for'. Are you only intested in daylilies or possibly other things? ~~~ Carol

Newmarket, ON(Zone 5a)

I've just moved, so I'm starting the garden from scratch. I've got some extra double pin and white freesia bulbs (that I use for indoor potting) but if agreeable I could send you extra postage in lieu of a plant trade.
RedK (from Cda).

This message was edited Nov 7, 2006 4:41 AM

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Sparklplenty-

Are your iris named? I have a lot of iris right now, and would love to trade. I also have daylilies.

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

Sparkl-you have dmail.

Louisville, KY

I would love to arrange trades for iris in July/August. I have 50 or 60 named varieties. I also have a couple of Japanese Iris not named to trade next year.

Pittsburgh, PA

hi check out my new post in the trade forums as I can always use more iris!!wil do lg box trade for mixed perennials or whatever i have that u can use...jean

Southern, LA(Zone 8b)

Sparkle,

If you can list some of the plants you would like, I might have them. I would love to trade. There are only 4 diff. DB iris in my flower beds and I would love some more.

Mary

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.