A Happy new Home :o)

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Today dh we out visiting and he stopped by lowes and came home with a little gift for one of my plants... It is all nicely now in its new home, and I hope it will be Happy and won't have to move for a long time :o)
The pic shows a b4 and after shot :o)

Connie

Thumbnail by pepsidrinker
Northern Michigan, MI(Zone 5a)

Nice pot, I'm sure it will be much happier. Now is the time to get the pots on clearance. When I make it to home depot and wal-mart I remember to check out the ones I've had my eye on and see how much they've been marked down now. Some of the really nice ones can be way pricey !!

~Julie =0)

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

This one wasn't on sell :( but hey dh bought it lol it was a nice surprise for me... Our WalMarts has done away with all their gardening items, the area is now set up for Christmas... Has been for a bout a month now, geesh...

Businesses really know how to kill the excitement with all their way to early set ups, way to advertised anymore...

cg

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I hope that is not your husband in the back ground. It looks like you starved him to death! ;)

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

roflmbo nope not human :o)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Whew! I was worried for just a minute. ;)

And rude me forgot to say, WHAT A NICE POT!!!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

roflmbo

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Well Dori and Chele, this is the message I got from msn IM : The following message could not be delivered because you have exceeded the maximum number of messages per minute. Please try again later.

Oh I hate that IM... I am going to install aol IM...

Connie

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i know mine was saying something like that too-maybe dh rigged something so i have to shut up and get busy here! Im going to start that NASTY cleaning job i have-gloves and face mask on!! oh how i luv catz!!!!!!!!

yak at yaz later
aim-screename-simplybitchin

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

And I thought you two kicked me out. I mean gosh! I could have moved to Michigan but it would have made the commute to the other house sooooooooo much longer. LOL I am cutting the cushions for the dining benches. Should be able to get the covers on if you two won't chat with me. hahahahaha

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

No it told me I had exceeded my limit (minutes) to try again later. You believe that, now it times how long we can chat. Never had that problem b4...

Connie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.