Snowy Evening

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Well it has just started here now :(

Sarv you could have kept it up there :)

cg

Thumbnail by pepsidrinker
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

we didnt get a flake!! yahooooooooooooo and 50s for next week!!
then im afraid it will get to look like this

Thumbnail by notmartha
La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Dori you are probably right, and i really really dread it...

Got up this morning and most of the snow was gone, just a few flakes here and there along our privacy fence where the sun didn't shine on it...

The weather man said 60 for Wednesday and Thursday next week, with rain on Thursday :( so hopefully I can get the rest of the yard things put up on Wed....

Connie

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Can I go to bed and wake up next Wed when it is supposed to be 60? I've sat in my chair all day - I'm too young and it is too early for this type of behavior.. someone help me!!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

reaches out a nice hot cup of cocoa to sarv to help her stay warm :o)

Connie

thanks...I needed that - have any cookies or cake to go with it?

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh I knew I forgot something lol, I got some M&M Peanuts :o) reaches the bag to sarv, help your self ;o)

I like buttered toast with my Hot Cocoa :o) Want me to make you some???

pass on the toast- I eat that when I am sick!!! I'll have a peanut butter cookie instead- my fav..

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Anybody got Peanut Butter Cookies to share with me and Sarv???? :o) lol

Those are my fav's to Sarv

Charlevoix, MI(Zone 4b)

Hi everyone! I hope I can "jump" in and post. I'm from Bay City (hello not Martha). I finally paid for a subscription
to DG so I could post and read replies.

I hope to make some new gardening friends!

Welcome MS - you'll make a zillion garden friends here!! Tell us all about yourself.

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi MK and welcome, If you are a newbie gardener like me, hold on cause your in for a treat, but if not, your still in for a treat, :o) Some great ppl here, DG is great...I been here on DG since May and all I can say is WOW.... I am a newbie gardener, and I still consider myself a newbie lol... I have received lots of help from some wonderful ppl, Then there are those who ignore you all together (my advice to that, ignore them back :), but haven't found any from the Michigan forum that aren't willing to help me when I ask them... YEAH GO MICHIGAN rofl

Dori or Sue correct me if I'm wrong on the times, Chat is on Tuesday evening (Mich Time) I believe it starts around 6 or 7 pm and then on Thursday Morning, not sure what time it starts, its always up and running when I get out of bed lol...

Once again, Welcome to the Mi Forums, and to DG, enjoy...

Connie

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm just sneaking in to laugh at your snow. hahahaha I had to run to the store for sugar. I started the car and the temp said ICE. EWWWW!

Left a box of Entelmann's Ultimate Chocolate Lovers donuts on the table. Enjoy!

Now I am sneaking back out.......

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

bs, oh you bad girl, sneaking around again are you lol... Oh and thanks for the treat :o) emmmmm good, lol

Connie

Snow is gone here and supposed to be decent weather for the middle of next week- bout time too. I helped myself to two of the donuts (thanks chele), had a hard boiled egg, toast, and sausage for breakfast. Now I need to get my lard but outta the chair and do something!! May just take wander outside and see what's happening...I've grown roots in my lazy boy (new name - lazy girl) this week.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

At least I sneaked in bearing chocolate.....LOL

come back any old time you want!!! And if you come bearing food we'll be ever so grateful!!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh I love chocolate, :o) so stop in, sneak in, how ever you want to lol we appreciate all the goodies :o)

cg

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

I hope we don't get any snow till Christmas. We got a few flurries off and on but nothing that stuck. I'm glad it's warming up a bit this week. I haven't got the blade on the tractor yet. Must tend to that soon. Ha!

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Y'all are way too quiet over here. I'm sneaking through with Moose Track ice cream. Speak up fast or I am not sharing! LOL

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

lol chele, I have chocolate, my favorite *yum*

I am downloading msn IM on my lap top

cg

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

OH NO! Traveling messaging. LOL

I am whooped! I actually worked outside most of the day and it felt good! Now I can't move much. LOL

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Did someone say chocolates??????Got any left????

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Since you are only the second to say anything, one scoop or two?

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

I didn't do anything today except go to the PO and mailed all my packages then came home and heated up the chili. Now I am laying on the LS watching the boob tube,
oh yeah, I got my seed list done so far. Til my swap & trades come in..

cg

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

hands Dem a dbl decker :o)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Ha! I worked outside from the time I left you morning until about 6 or so tonight. I dumped a bunch of pots, pulled some weeds, planted some bulbs, mowed part of the back yard, organized some of my empty pots, lined up pots of stuff for sale.........pretty dull day. LOL

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

well now that you did yours your more than welcome to come and do mine ;-)

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

but but but............I'm not done here! LOL

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

:O

Double dipper please.........Gotta stay fluffy you know...

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

lol dem

To much chocolate........thats the problem.........Used to blame it on the dryer for shrinking my clothes...........but........!!

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

hey my dh use to say that I shrunk all his clothes, now he does his own laundry :o)

LOL...........Think he might do mine???

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

hmmmm I doubt it, he won't even do mine rofl

Well will he work for seeds???or plants???

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

roflmbo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.